In these uncertain times, we’ll venture to keep you all up to date with the latest bits and pieces of news from our post-excavation work, as well as with developments for the excavation in June.
At the moment, we’re still hoping to go ahead with the dig from 12th June, but this is obviously a changing situation and we’ll be deciding in the next few weeks whether or not to cancel. Though this would be very sad, the health of our team and wonderful volunteers is our priority!
However, to lift our spirits, we’re hoping that the new Aldborough book will be available soon – perfect for wiling away the hours at home! We will let you know when it’s available!